Pharmacy Technician Trainee:
- Complete a Pharmacy Technician Trainee Notification Form: fill out form
- Must complete 2,080 hours of on-the-job training within 2 years of registration
- Be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Comply with ONE of the following:
- National certification through PTCB or NHA and complete 20 hours of training under a pharmacist-in-charge -OR-
- Complete 2,080 hours as a pharmacy technician trainee and pass the West Virginia Board of Pharmacy Technician Examination
- Register with the Board: fill out application and pay registration fee
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
West Virginia Board of Pharmacy:
106 Capitol Street
Charleston, WV 25301
Phone: (304) 558-0558 www.wvbop.com
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs for PTCB and NHA Exam Prep- West Virginia
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in West Virginia
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
Monongalia County Technical Education Center
Tri-State Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
West Virginia Junior College