- High school diploma or GED
- Complete "Phase 1" initial on-the-job training, then apply for permit: fill out application and pay permit fee
- Complete "Phase 2" on-the-job training within 90 days of receiving permit
Although PTCB certification is not required by the state of Oklahoma, there are many benefits of becoming certified such as higher salary and greater marketability.
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Oklahoma Board of Pharmacy:
4545 N. Lincoln Boulevard, Suite 112
Oklahoma City, OK 73105-3413
Phone: (405) 521-3815
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs - Oklahoma
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Oklahoma
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.