- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass background check and fingerprinting
- Comply with ONE of the following:
- PTCB or ICPT certification -OR-
- Pass Board approved exam given by employer
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Ohio Board of Pharmacy:
77 South High Street, Room 1702
Columbus, OH 43215-6126
Phone: (614) 466-4143
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs for PTCB and ICPT Prep - Ohio
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Ohio
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
ETI Technical College of Niles
Marion Technical College