- Register with the Board as a non-certified pharmacy technician: fill out application and pay registration fee
- Receive on-the-job training within one year of registration
- Must obtain PTCB or ICPT certification within one year of registration
- Apply for certified technician status after initial training and certification
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
New Mexico Board of Pharmacy:
5200 Oakland Avenue, NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs for PTCB and ICPT Exam Prep - New Mexico
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in New Mexico
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
Eastern New Mexico University- Roswell
Pima Medical Institute