- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be proficient in written or spoken English
- Complete application and submit fees
- Undergo a criminal history background check
Although PTCB certification is not required by the state of New Jersey, there are many benefits of becoming certified such as higher salary and greater marketability.
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
New Jersey Board of Pharmacy:
124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor, P.O. Box 45013
Newark, New Jersey 07101
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs - New Jersey
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in New Jersey
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
Harris School of Business
Health Promotion Information School of Allied Health
New Educare Institute of Healthcare
New Jersey Institute of Allied Health