- Be of good moral character
- Shall not have been convicted of a drug-related felony or admitted to sufficient facts to warrant such findings
- Shall have training or experience as determined by the pharmacist-in-charge
- ONE of the following:
- 18 years of age or older -OR-
- High school or equivalent -OR-
- Be working to achieve a high school or equivalent
- Register with the Board: fill out application and pay registration fee
Although PTCB certification is not required by the state of New Hampshire, there are many benefits of becoming certified such as higher salary and greater marketability.
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy:
57 Regional Drive
Concord, NH 03301-8518
Phone: (603) 271-2350 Fax: (603) 271-2856
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs - New Hampshire
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in New Hampshire
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.