- Be at least 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Have never been convicted of any non-alcohol, drug-related misdemeanor or felony
- Register with the Board: fill out application, pay registration fee, and provide proof of citizenship
Although PTCB certification is not required by the state of Nebraska, there are many benefits of becoming certified such as higher salary and greater marketability.
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Nebraska Board of Pharmacy:
Division of Public Health, Licensure Unit
301 Centennial Mall South, (14th and M Street)
P.O. Box 94986
Lincoln NE 68509-4986
Phone: (402) 471-2118
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Nebraska
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
Southeast Community College