- High school diploma or an equivalency certificate
- 18 years of age or older
- PTCB or ICPT certification required (if applying for pharmacy technician-in-training, have 18 months to obtain certification)
- Register with the Board: fill out application, pay registration fee, provide passport size photo, and 3 character references (required within 18 months if registering for pharmacy technician-in-training)
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Montana Board of Pharmacy:
P.O. Box 200513
Helena, Montana 59620-0513
Phone: (406) 841-2356, Fax: (406)841-2344
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs for PTCB and ICPT Exam Prep - Montana
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Montana
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
University of Montana