- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass criminal background check
- Register with the Board: fill out application, pay registration fee, and submit passport quality photo. Must renew registration annually
- PTCB or ICPT certification must be obtained before first renewal
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Mississippi Board of Pharmacy:
204 Key Drive, Suite D
Madison, MS 39110
Phone: (601) 605-5388
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs for PTCB and ICPT Exam Prep - Mississippi
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Mississippi
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
The University of Southern Mississippi