- Register with the Board: fill out application and pay registration fee
- Renew registration every 2 years
Although PTCB certification is not required by the state of Kansas, there are many benefits of becoming certified such as higher salary and greater marketability.
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Kansas Board of Pharmacy:
800 SW Jackson, Suite 1414
Topeka, KS 66612
(785) 296-4056, Toll Free: 888-RXBoard
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs - Kansas
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Kansas
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
Wichita Technical Institute
North Central Kansas Technical College