Non-Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- Successfully complete on-the-job training within 90 days upon initial employment
Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- 18 years of age or older
- Successfully pass the PTCB Exam or other national technician certification exam approved by the Board of Pharmacy
In Delaware, certified pharmacy technicians are able to perform more duties than non-certified technicians.
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Delaware Board of Pharmacy:
Cannon Building, Suite 203
861 Silver Lake Blvd.
Dover, DE 19904
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs for PTCB Exam Prep - Delaware
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Delaware
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
Delaware Technical Community College
Dawn Career Institute