- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass background check
- Register with the Arkansas State Board: fill out registration application and pay the registration fee
Although PTCB certification is not required by the state of Arkansas, there are many benefits of becoming certified such as higher salary and greater marketability.
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Arkansas Board of Pharmacy:
101 E. Capitol - Suite 218
Little Rock, AR 72201
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs - Arkansas
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Arkansas
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
Petra Allied Health
Arkansas State University