- Be 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have not committed a felony offense
- Register with the State Board: fill out application and pay the registration fee
- Receive training from the pharmacist-in-charge
Although PTCB certification is not required by the state of Alaska, there are many benefits of becoming certified such as higher salary and greater marketability.
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Alaska Board of Pharmacy:
State Office Building, 333 Willoughby Avenue, 9th Floor
PO Box 110806
Juneau, AK 99811-0806
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs - Alaska
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months