- Work under the direct supervision of a pharmacist licensed in Alabama
- Be of 17 years of age or older
- Register with the State Board: fill out application pay the registration fee, and receive registration certification BEFORE working in a pharmacy
- Obtain 3 hours of continuing education each year.
Although PTCB certification is not required by the state of Alabama, there are many benefits of becoming certified such as higher salary and greater marketability.
We make every effort to keep this information updated however for the most up-to-date information, check with your state board of pharmacy.
Alabama Board of Pharmacy:
111 Village Street
Hoover, AL 35242
Online Pharmacy Technician Training Programs - Alabama
- Prepare for the PTCB exam
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Train in as little as 3 months
Read our review of the Career Step Online Training with Externship
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Alabama
The local schools listed below are for reference purposes only. Research schools and their accreditation before enrolling.
The Career Training Institute